Fox hunting bill killed off!

I have no idea other than perhaps chickens do not appeal to the eye as much as the fox.

Edit: that and we eat them

No "we" don't eat them. You may eat battery farmed chickens but i sure as hell don't. You seem to value the occaisional termination of a wild fox over the industrial torture of chickens, that does not give me a lot of respect for you.

No "we" don't eat them. You may eat battery farmed chickens but i sure as hell don't. You seem to value the occaisional termination of a wild fox over the industrial torture of chickens, that does not give me a lot of respect for you.

I use the word 'we' loosely and 'I' don't value one life over another at all. As expressed already I have no love for the farming industry

I use the word 'we' loosely and 'I' don't value one life over another at all. As expressed already I have no love for the farming industry

Clearly you do value one life over another, whining like a bitch over a handfull of foxes and not at all concerned over hundreds of thousands of battery farmed chickens. The numbers speak for themselves - you value the fox more than the chicken by a huge degree

How many of any one species that are saved is irrelevent, the important fact is that they were.

The Hunting Act 2004 was about hunting foxes (and mammals) with dogs, and nothing more. With that exception, anyone can hunt and kill a fox; possibly more foxes have been killed since its introduction.

I wager that not one of you knows anything about the countryside, and only enter it with the bank holiday hoards. You class the countryside as being the province of the rich, you couldn't be more wrong.

You're so called working class chums are dumping crap all over the Peak Park, but it doesn't matter does it? There is a newly introduced Red Deer herd that is suffering terrible casualties from inner city/town scroats, anyone who knows what they are doing would do it with a single shot, these barstools are hacking them to death.

Have any of you actually put an animal out of it's misery? I have, and will always do what I have to do, do any of you guys actually know how to kill an injured animal instantly?

I suggest that you all get back to your favored subject, that being your hatred of David Cameron.

Good post, I wonder how many of the anti posters on here eat meat. I have seen much more cruelty in slaughterhouses than when out foxing. Although I'll wager 99% of the contributers to this post have seen neither. In fact I suspect 99% think meat comes from Tesco, Asda et al. To get your Sunday dinner, the meat came from an animal, not from the supermarket shelf covered by plastic. Killing animals is a fact of life, get over it, and leave us who live outside Sheffield to get on with it.

Regards

Angel.

I have a great love of the farming "indusrty", been involved in it all my life, to some small extent.

It's just a pity animals taste so good, especialy with Yorkshire Pud and three veg.

I don't see many on here shouting about Halal slaughter - wonder why that is.

Regards

Angel.

Not at all. I enjoy being a looney leftie and making things up to put on this forum.

My main enjoyment through is in Tory baiting. A bit like badger baiting except the creatures I bait have less intelligence.

Fine you say the government are fair game for insults but..................

Mmmm, you winge when people sling insults at you but at the same time you sling insults at people for been a Tory supporters.