Is the Government GUILTY of sub judice re the riots?

Yes its a big stitch up. If someone can get a longer prison sentence for pinching a pair of trainers compared to someone in a position of trust that has swindled thousands in expenses then its just another example of why there were riots in the first place.

NICE one Frank:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that sums it up eloquently.......i wonder who the real druling retards are..lol

What the mps did was repugnant. However, to my knowledge they didn't have people scared in their homes and didn't force businesses to close early. They didnt burn buildings or kill people .I can't understand how the two are comparable.

In certain aspects no....but what about some youth who takes a shirt out of a broken into shop....maybe worth £20................MP takes us for Thousands...?............nothing strikes you about that being odd..?

In certain aspects no....but what about some youth who takes a shirt out of a broken into shop....maybe worth £20................MP takes us for Thousands...?............nothing strikes you about that being odd..?

If he was on his way back from work and streets were quiet it would. But there is a good chance that either before or after he was throwing rocks at police. He might have robbed two shops without CCTV earlier. He might have already burnt a car or building. He was part of an angry (for whatever reason justified or not) violent mob that frightened entire neighbourhoods where it happened.

The mps spent tax payers money under a legal but awful framework. On the whole they spent that money on products and services who then pay tax. Someone built that duckhouse !!! Chances are they paid tax back to the government in the form of vat and ni. Don't think they spent it on drugs but am prepared to be corrected.

What the mps did was repugnant. However, to my knowledge they didn't have people scared in their homes and didn't force businesses to close early. They didnt burn buildings or kill people .I can't understand how the two are comparable.

Tell that to the people they're bombing in Libya.

If he was on his way back from work and streets were quiet it would. But there is a good chance that either before or after he was throwing rocks at police. He might have robbed two shops without CCTV earlier. He might have already burnt a car or building. He was part of an angry (for whatever reason justified or not) violent mob that frightened entire neighbourhoods where it happened.

The mps spent tax payers money under a legal but awful framework. On the whole they spent that money on products and services who then pay tax. Someone built that duckhouse !!! Chances are they paid tax back to the government in the form of vat and ni. Don't think they spent it on drugs but am prepared to be corrected.

Good point. Glaziers have had a boom since the riots, and trainer makers are working overtime. I'd never really thought about what a boon crime is for employment and related tax revenues. I mean think about it. All those coppers would be out of work. We should be grateful to corrupt MPs for setting such a fine example.

The sentencing is totally over the top and will be challenged by appeal. The prisons are getting full and it is costing taxpayers a fortune. Why can't the rioters just be given a small handout of a few thousand pounds each to see them through this difficult time and we can claim it back later from their wages?

Archived