Ahh bra or Genie bra, anyone tried tis revolution it's so called?

I was wondering if anyone had tried this american marvel or is it a money scam? I'm one of those that detests the wire and hooks sticking in and this sounds great, but I'm not so sure if it's as good as it says. Genie bra supposed to be Ahh bra but I found a site slagging the genie. :huh:

I was wondering if anyone had tried this american marvel or is it a money scam? I'm one of those that detests the wire and hooks sticking in and this sounds great, but I'm not so sure if it's as good as it says. Genie bra supposed to be Ahh bra but I found a site slagging the genie. :huh:

I will Google it, as I can never find a comfortable bra.:)

Just Googled it.....this isn't new or revolutionary.

I was wearing bras like this back in the 1980's - they were easily available from most catalogues....can't remember the make....Swedish or Swiss something or other.

And indeed.....the most comfortable bra....no faffing about.....no broken catches....and definitely no wires to annoy you ;)

The ones I wore back then didn't have pockets for chicken fillets but then again I have an ample bosom so wouldn't have needed them.

Edit......just Googled Kays Catalogue....the bras were from the Miss Mary of Sweden range.

I wear bras for comfort. My butt just fits in a 38FF.

These are special though, they make the ladies boobs look bigger. Get a Genie and you can give the impression of having a even larger backside.

(Edited because I just looked up what size a 38FF is. Good grief man, start jogging or something).

These are special though, they make the ladies boobs look bigger. Get a Genie and you can give the impression of having a much larger backside.

Thank's for the advice vids, but how on earth will a get a fit bird with a even bigger butt than I already have! I stand up with my butt bra, and half my gonads hang out. Unless a fit lady only wants to see me in the pitch dark, I will pass :(

Archived