Ahh bra or Genie bra, anyone tried tis revolution it's so called?

Yeah! But the butt bra is hard to walk in, I might fall over and make a berk of myself in front of a wonderful lady. I've had it with theses dam bras.

You are voluntarily wearing a bra on your bum and are worried about looking like a berk? What if something unexpected happened, like fainting in Tesco and they have to call an ambulance?

The medics will remove your trousers whilst you are unconcious, you know.

You are voluntarily wearing a bra on your bum and are worried about looking like a berk? What if something unexpected happened, like fainting in Tesco and they have to call an ambulance?

The medics will remove your trousers whilst you are unconcious, you know.

No way will you see me in Tescos! To posh for me. I did have an incident in Poundland, I slipped on some out of date polos that some daft cakemix worker dropped on the floor.

I went flying in the air (wig and specs went orbital too) and I landed on my butt. The whole shop was full of wheelchair users and people looking for cheap socks and some chavs. They just gawped at me, my bra showing from my recreational swimming costume. It was heart breaking to be shown up in a shop. My ex mate Bert even posted a picture on mingers.com.

No way will you see me in Tescos! To posh for me. I did have an incident in Poundland, I slipped on some out of date polos that some daft cakemix worker dropped on the floor.

I went flying in the air (wig and specs went orbital too) and I landed on my butt. The whole shop was full of wheelchair users and people looking for cheap socks and some chavs. They just gawped at me, my bra showing from my recreational swimming costume. It was heart breaking to be shown up in a shop. My ex mate Bert even posted a picture on mingers.com.

We were all waiting for you to turn up at the forum meet last Monday, and we waited, and waited.:rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
I tried one: comfy, but no real support and kind of squished my boobs together (not a good look). I sent it back.

Girls at work sent theirs back too, it's only like a sports bra with little support, nothing new.

Archived