Why does it happen to me?

Well I wish they'd send me a list of the sites they think I'm visiting ... some of them could be quite interesting. :hihi:

I remember the CEO of Google saying that in a few years some people are going to have to change their names because their entire life will be on the internet from Facebook,Myspace,Twitter etc.He also said that every single search made into Google is saved from when Google started.Good job its private...for now.

I remember the CEO of Google saying that in a few years some people are going to have to change their names because their entire life will be on the internet from Facebook,Myspace,Twitter etc.He also said that every single search made into Google is saved from when Google started.Good job its private...for now.

You think?

What do you think might happen should Google deliberately (or inadvertently) release information pertaining to a person who might ordinarily expect to be protected by the 'Bill of Rights'?

Should the case ever come before a jury, what size of award do you think the American people would be prepared to make against a company which interfered with their privacy and denied them their constitutional rights?

$30 Billion?

How about $300 Billion?

Google is rich - too rich (they dont give a sh*t about 'the people)

3 Trillion?

I don't know. Many people laughed about the 'Stella' award. - Dumb broad who choseto wear her coffee. But - should Google get it wrong and infringe upon somebody's privacy - we're not talking about 'silly women'- we're talking about deliberate and wilful espionage.

Not 'Intelligence gathering for the benefit of these United States (pushing it a bit - but you could get away with it) but rather 'An unlawful search in contravention of the provisions of the 5th amendment (and possible unlawful arrest ).... $500 a minute? (At the very least!.)

Archived