Who was the best prime minister of the UK?

Come on, I meant proper sports ;)

I'll concede on the rugby (we were lucky), but we only won the cricket last week.

eh :huh:

Actually, about 2 years ago we won the Ashes in Australia, I know cos I actually watched it (and I hate Cricket normally).

And I think he means we won International Mastermind :hihi:

I'd omit a few words, so that reads "we should get rid of...Blair for life".

Won't happen, in fact IMO Bliar (deliberate typo, yeh) was lucky not to be impeached over his involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan...

I'd omit a few words, so that reads "we should get rid of...Blair for life".

it would be better to head the thread, who is the worst prime minister this country has ever had, who the hell elected David Cameron !!!

They didn't, not by majority anyway, they also elected Nick Clegg, at the last General Election the vote was tied between the Tories and the Lib Dems so we ended up with a "Hung Parliament" :D

it would be better to head the thread, who is the worst prime minister this country has ever had, who the hell elected David Cameron !!!

They didn't, not by majority anyway, they also elected Nick Clegg, at the last General Election the vote was tied between the Tories and the Lib Dems so we ended up with a "Hung Parliament"

Surely you both know that the UK electorate does not 'elect' a Prime Minister, Even MPs don't. The leader of the party that has the largest number of MPs is entitled to try and form a Government; the PM is whoever HM The Queen asks to do so.

Clement Attlee and his post war government did a lot for the British working class therefore I rate him very highly.

Margaret Thatcher restored Britain's prestige abroad and curbed the more abusive, radical elements among the leaders of Britain's trade unions although her all out policy of privatizing everything and putting thousands of miners out of work is a black mark against her.

Archived