Who was the best prime minister of the UK?

Mrs Thatcher without a shadow of doubt was the best we have ever had and is what we need right now!! to sort this mess of a country!

yes she broke the unions and good on her for that, the mines were not economically viable, as for the free milk as i remember at school it hardly ever got drunk as is was warm and tasted off...well thats what we thought, so was a complete waste of money, also certain underprivilidged kids still got the milk anyway........as for the grocers daughter bit and chain of supermarkets:hihi: bit of a chip on that shoulder eh:suspect:

There were more people in the unions than the miners, she brought the country to it's knees. I knew people who had thriving little businesses in the mining villages and lost them. So much for her caring about enterprise. Milk was delivered fresh daily in one-third pint bottles and all children drank it.

The only chip I've got about her is the lies and hypocrisy she spouted, she was ruthless and evil, no compassion was shown for human beings affected by her policies

There were more people in the unions than the miners, she brought the country to it's knees. I knew people who had thriving little businesses in the mining villages and lost them. So much for her caring about enterprise. Milk was delivered fresh daily in one-third pint bottles and all children drank it.

The only chip I've got about her is the lies and hypocrisy she spouted, she was ruthless and evil, no compassion was shown for human beings affected by her policies

yes there were more people in other industries, other than miners , cars, steel etc etc all of them uncompetitive and unsustainable mostly due to unrealistic demands of union leaders!! people who have businesses that rely on one single source of income will fail ultimatly anyway.

oh and the milk bottles may have been delivered fresh but mostly was left outside in summer and winter in the little blue crates and i vividly remember nearly all bottles left half or more full with the straws sticking up out of them and all my classmates dreading 10am milk break as we had to sip the warm milk:gag::gag:!

by the way there is no compassion in business and to get things done in government she needed to be ruthless....more is needed today instead of the limp wristed lot on both sides we have today!

yes there were more people in other industries, other than miners , cars, steel etc etc all of them uncompetitive and unsustainable mostly due to unrealistic demands of union leaders!! people who have businesses that rely on one single source of income will fail ultimatly anyway.

oh and the milk bottles may have been delivered fresh but mostly was left outside in summer and winter in the little blue crates and i vividly remember nearly all bottles left half or more full with the straws sticking up out of them and all my classmates dreading 10am milk break as we had to sip the warm milk:gag::gag:!

by the way there is no compassion in business and to get things done in government she needed to be ruthless....more is needed today instead of the limp wristed lot on both sides we have today!

That's because all the emphasis is on the fat cats, the workers no longer matter. The powers that be want to remember without them the business would go to the wall

So we sold all our industry and knowhow to India and China and buy back the end product; that's great economical sense isn't it?

That's because all the emphasis is on the fat cats, the workers no longer matter. The powers that be want to remember without them the business would go to the wall

and they did go to the wall.............there will always be someone to do the work..........some one not as greedy.....realistic is the word i think? oh and remember without the fat cats at the top there are no jobs either:loopy: its called economics!

and they did go to the wall.............there will always be someone to do the work..........some one not as greedy.....realistic is the word i think? oh and remember without the fat cats at the top there are no jobs either:loopy: its called economics!

Oh so you think it's OK to exploit people, what a nice person you are:D:love:

So we sold all our industry and knowhow to India and China and buy back the end product; that's great economical sense isn't it?

we sold it to china and india!!!!???? i think you will find India and China found their own way to the "knowhow to compete"....realistic pricing....better quality ........thats why when you buy an end product from china now its far better and far cheaper than could ever be produced here apart from artisan niche products, even if we banned all imports we havent got the balls to produce anything here , due to health and safety, human rights, working hours , employees rights, holiday pay entitlement, red tape from here and from europe etc etc etc etc i could go on,

thats great economic sense eh?

Oh so you think it's OK to exploit people, what a nice person you are:D:love:

i am a nice person really:love: just a realist...not an idealist sorry.....and yes i will exploit people and weakness in business if it makes a profit......just saying

Archived