Who was the best prime minister of the UK?

we sold it to china and india!!!!???? i think you will find India and China found their own way to the "knowhow to compete"....realistic pricing....better quality ........thats why when you buy an end product from china now its far better and far cheaper than could ever be produced here apart from artisan niche products, even if we banned all imports we havent got the balls to produce anything here , due to health and safety, human rights, working hours , employees rights, holiday pay entitlement, red tape from here and from europe etc etc etc etc i could go on,

thats great economic sense eh?

What a load of bobbar.

we sold it to china and india!!!!???? i think you will find India and China found their own way to the "knowhow to compete"....realistic pricing....better quality ........thats why when you buy an end product from china now its far better and far cheaper than could ever be produced here apart from artisan niche products, even if we banned all imports we havent got the balls to produce anything here , due to health and safety, human rights, working hours , employees rights, holiday pay entitlement, red tape from here and from europe etc etc etc etc i could go on,

and thatcher selling everything off didnt help did it :hihi:

Aye, that sounds about right to me. British heavy industry has had the life throttled out of it by high wages, Elf & Safety and bloody Europe's insane laws.

Regards

Angel.

Archived