Combi boiler advice

:loopy:I leave my hot water on 24 hours with my combi boiler.Just this week when I have run the hot water for a bath or in the sink my radiators have come on in the bathroom and back bedroom???? and I dont know why has anyone any idea.

Must have been a spirit,angel :D

:loopy:I leave my hot water on 24 hours with my combi boiler.Just this week when I have run the hot water for a bath or in the sink my radiators have come on in the bathroom and back bedroom???? and I dont know why has anyone any idea.
But if you have a combi boiler surely you only get hot water on demand, they don't use old style storage cylinders as far as I know.

Central heating only works by pump with a combi boiler and is independent of the hot water supply.

To enable almost instantaneous hot water combi's usually have a small back-up tank which is topped up with hot water frequently.

It could be that those 2 rads are closest in line to the boiler and picking up residual heat from very close proximity rad and hot water pipes. Could be a multitude of other factors though.

To enable almost instantaneous hot water combi's usually have a small back-up tank which is topped up with hot water frequently.

It could be that those 2 rads are closest in line to the boiler and picking up residual heat from very close proximity rad and hot water pipes. Could be a multitude of other factors though.

Well mine certainly hasn't neither has any of our family or friends and the last thing you'd want is wasted residual heat that is so wasteful that it heats up radiators

Archived