Are you the same in real life as you are online?

I'm actually a landlord whom preys upon the vulnerable and poor, exploiting the housing benefit system to the best of my ability.

3 serfs = a slave, and that negates the need to work.

25% percent of people could be landlords and have the equivalent of a slave each.

I want as many slaves as I can amass, and as such I try to scare landlords out of the racket, so I can become the SlumLORD of South Yorkshire. I also try to scare my serfs out of bettering themselves to avoid them being able to move into better housing and deprive me of my rightful income!

Yep, just the same. Too opinionated at times, I type/speak before thinking in both real life and on here. However, I do realise my mistakes.....eventually!

I'm just as stupid/silly as in real life, infact the only difference is that i'm much better looking on here!!!

I'm actually a 62 year old man, and I prowl in the wedding section in the hope of persuading unsuspecting ladies to talk to me about their wedding dresses to fulfill my personal fantasies :suspect:

I actually had a call from a man enquiring about my dress for sale the other day... He listened to me for a while, and then started asking about what underwear I wore under it :hihi: I do wonder if he was a forum member :suspect:

I'm actually a 62 year old man, and I prowl in the wedding section in the hope of persuading unsuspecting ladies to talk to me about their wedding dresses to fulfill my personal fantasies :suspect:

I actually had a call from a man enquiring about my dress for sale the other day... He listened to me for a while, and then started asking about what underwear I wore under it :hihi: I do wonder if he was a forum member :suspect:

You've got a nice accent, but not even an old man like me is turned on by granny pants, I kind of lost interest...

:hihi:

Was it you who rang back just after, doing a 'survey' on whether women in Sheffield prefer to wear tights or stockings then? :hihi:

Are you hard of hearing?

I asked whether women in Sheffield prefer to see men wear tights or stockings :hihi:

Archived