Are you the same in real life as you are online?

I'm completely opposite in real life. I enjoy dressing up in white sheets, harassing blacks, immigrants and homosexuals and love nothing better than tucking into a Big Mac and fries whilst drinking Carling Black Label.

Is that you who lives on Freedom in walkley?You must do something about your washing line.

So far nobody has admitted to being completely different on the forum from their real self, which is a bit odd considering that (apparantly) a majority of the users of any forum have more than one identity on it and create different personas for them.

I know at least two members on here who have.

Is that allowed BTW on SF?

So far nobody has admitted to being completely different on the forum from their real self, which is a bit odd considering that (apparantly) a majority of the users of any forum have more than one identity on it and create different personas for them.

No, the Mods tend to frown on people having duplicate accounts and if found out, both accounts can get banned for life.

A majority? So you are saying that the 133,237 registered members of Sheffield Forum is in reality no more than 88,824 different people. What rubbish.

And have the two members out of the at least 44,413 members who have dual identities told you so or are you just guessing?

A majority? So you are saying that the 133,237 registered members of Sheffield Forum is in reality no more than 88,824 different people. What rubbish.

And have the two members out of the at least 44,413 members who have dual identities told you so or are you just guessing?

To be fair, 1 person probably has 88824 identities and a few people have forgot their passwords and created new accounts, along with those whom have been banned, reposting under a new identity in particular the person with 88824 usernames :hihi:

Archived