Are you the same in real life as you are online?

I think I'm the same in person as I am online. I think most people are! Ive been lucky enough to meet quite a few members of the forum and could pretty much tell who was who in a group of people. Really bizarre but great! People seem to talk how they post. Very intriging, I must say!

I am not me on here. I am much more argumentative and challenging. I get annoyed at the lack of proper English and spelling, even though I am not an expert exponent myself.

If I spoke to someone face to face as I do on here I would get a slap. For this reason I very rarely use the forum anymore, and have to restrain myself when I do.

To be fair, 1 person probably has 88824 identities and a few people have forgot their passwords and created new accounts, along with those whom have been banned, reposting under a new identity in particular the person with 88824 usernames :hihi:

Certainly if the forum's frequent flyers were posting using their original usernames, the forum's top ten chattiest chart would look very different indeed.

The highlighted figure is a bit of an exaggeration though; I'm sure three figures would still cover it nicely...

Alice if you are new on here I don't think it's the best of ideas to start alienating people with unfounded allegations. If you have any proof and feel the need to start reporting people you just have to click on report post at the bottom of the thread:D:love:

My apologies, I'm not trying to alienate anyone, but i dont make unfounded allegations.

I'll report the thread in which the same person posts under two usernames, with the evidence.

Ive also told the person I know at uni that he shouldnt use two names on this forum.

Anyone remember Bartfarst? He had more "lives" on here than the cat? And every one of them was as bad as the next.

He was a Daily Mail reading Alf Garnett type who hated the world and everyone in it (especially if they were on benefits, ie me).

No, I'm not the same, I have delusions of grandeur, so that my posts on the Forum help to sustain my illusion that I have something worth listening to. Of course, my OH can firmly put me back in my place from time to time...

Archived