Horton ,do you know your family tree ?

westmoors

I have been researching my family tree for over ten years and have amassed a lot of ibackground information and over 100 names but I cannot find one person living in the Sheffield area who fits into the tree !

If you have relatives that look familliar contact me, there is on offer the whole tree free of charge as I have no one to hand it on to.

In descending order of birth Charles B. Born 1835 Walsall - Edward John Born Walsall 1860 - Edward H Born Sheffield 1886 could have been married to Florence Ashton in 1914 - Stanley Born Sheffield 1924 possible married to Leah Herbert - Alan Horton Born Sheffield 1958 Some of the family business was Brass Casting and silver smiths but many more were harness makers in Aston Birmingham back in the 1800's. some positive names and dates are essential to establish any connection. (ex patriot living in Dorset). contact k.horton4@sky.com

Archived