Happy A Level Results Sam

Sam Eastwell, aged 17 is fighting for his life after thugs robbed and beat him whilst he was on his way home, following celebrating his A level results.

I am not a believer as such, but still pray for Sam's recovery. There have been many threads advocating putting dogs down for biting someone, how about the same for attempting and often succeeding in beating innocent victims to death.?

Sam Eastwell, aged 17 is fighting for his life after thugs robbed and beat him whilst he was on his way home, following celebrating his A level results.

I am not a believer as such, but still pray for Sam's recovery. There have been many threads advocating putting dogs down for biting someone, how about the same for attempting and often succeeding in beating innocent victims to death.?

How old were the thugs crookesey ?

Put themin a cage with a few pit bulls while waiting for the trail, Oh! no,then it might upset the dog lovers :roll:

Put themin a cage with a few pit bulls while waiting for the trail, Oh! no,then it might upset the dog lovers :roll:

My grandad's mate, back in the 1920's killed a bloke with a single punch on Scotland Street, he caught him seriously sexually assaulting a young woman. He was given an absolute discharge by the magistrate/judge, for protecting the young woman's honour.

Beam me back Scotty.

My grandad's mate, back in the 1920's killed a bloke with a single punch on Scotland Street, he caught him seriously sexually assaulting a young woman. He was given an absolute discharge by the magistrate/judge, for protecting the young woman's honour.

Beam me back Scotty.

Well i'm glad things have moved on since then, there are always (sadly) more than one side to a story. I dont believe anyone should get away with being Judge jury and executioner, no matter how serious the crime.

Archived