Happy A Level Results Sam

Well i'm glad things have moved on since then, there are always (sadly) more than one side to a story. I dont believe anyone should get away with being Judge jury and executioner, no matter how serious the crime.

Actually if you brush up on your reading skills you will note the following. My grandad's mate stopped a man from raping a young woman by hitting him, either the punch or the fall or a combination of both killed the woman's attacker, he only hit him once.

He handed himself in to the police who duly charged him, the judge (who you appear to have missed) directed the jury to discharge him as there was no case to answer, he then gave him an official commendation for bravery.

Now why don't you go out, find a hoodie and hug him? :loopy:

Actually if you brush up on your reading skills you will note the following. My grandad's mate stopped a man from raping a young woman by hitting him, either the punch or the fall or a combination of both killed the woman's attacker, he only hit him once.

He handed himself in to the police who duly charged him, the judge (who you appear to have missed) directed the jury to discharge him as there was no case to answer, he then gave him an official commendation for bravery.

Now why don't you go out, find a hoodie and hug him? :loopy:

As I said previously (maybe you should brush up on your reading skills :loopy: ), there are always 2 sides to a story.

Well i'm glad things have moved on since then, there are always (sadly) more than one side to a story. I dont believe anyone should get away with being Judge jury and executioner, no matter how serious the crime.

Would you like to tell that to the victims families? You should be able to walk the streets without being in fear of your life. Our family has first hand experience of this and there is only one side to this, a young innocent teenager is dead. I'm fed up of the PC brigade finding excuses for the criminals but not giving a damn about the victims.

Would you like to tell that to the victims families? You should be able to walk the streets without being in fear of your life. Our family has first hand experience of this and there is only one side to this, a young innocent teenager is dead. I'm fed up of the PC brigade finding excuses for the criminals but not giving a damn about the victims.

As I posted in one of the now closed Riots threads, we've gone full circle and ordinary folk aren't going to stand yob culture for much longer. Recent events can be turned to our advantage, the Asian guys who guarded businesses and places of worship from black and white rioters didn't appear to get any assistance from black and white UK citizens, I think that they will next time, if not we should hang our heads in shame.

Many of the yob appeasers are public sector workers who earn their livings from hoodie hugging, their days are numbered, as are politically correct chief constables with social sciences degrees, who have been fast tracked into jobs that are far beyond their own levels of incompetence.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for Sam, and hope that his attackers are quickly apprehended, before they strike again.

This was on the afternoon news yesterday, there is no sign of it anywhere, do you think that they reported a three years old crime, and then pretended that nothing happened when they discovered their mistake? :confused:

They should get life and it should mean life.

There are two sides to every story. The poor kid who died now needs CCTV and forensics to tell his. Tragic.

But what is the point in paying for someone to sit in 4 walls for their whole life?

I would drop them off in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and give the sea creatures a meal.

This was on the afternoon news yesterday, there is no sign of it anywhere, do you think that they reported a three years old crime, and then pretended that nothing happened when they discovered their mistake? :confused:

Looks that way doesnt it!!

Says in this later article that two 16 year olds were found guilty of the attack.

Archived