Best family day out

Clifton Park is definately a good day out,its got the best playground I've seen anywhere, Paddling pool a sandpit,BMX/skateboard park all free.The little fairgroung in there is very cheap. And the museum I didn't even know existed. I can remember going loads of times when I was a kid and loved it and my daughter loves it just as much now. The only thing I'd say is take a picnik as the cafes not that good

Been to Yorkshire Wildlife Park, weekend just gone, the place was great and the kids had a good time. There are a few good play areas for the kids and plenty of picnic tables, which I would recommend that you use as the cafe is rather limited and expensive. I still think Knowsley can't be beaten.

If the kids are older and not so much kids any more then maybe something more adventurous would be better such as, go ape or xscape, ski village or those kind of things.

• 2 months later...

Archived