Of all the places

To get stung, i got stung on my bum yesterday by a wasp, we saw it buzzing around the living room and i tried to keep an eye on it, then it disappeared, so i thought it had gone out of the window. Anyway, i was sat watching tv and felt a something sharp on my bum, so i stood up thinking i was sat on something and there was a bloody wasp there, rolling about :mad:, it started hurting after a few minutes :(, so put some antiseptic cream on, feels ok this morning. So, have you been stung this year? And if so, where? :D. BTW, my OH squashed the wasp and put it in the bin :hihi:

Only ever been stung once, I was walking in sandles and felt a sharp scratch and thought I had been nettled, then I saw the bee stinger. A lot less pain than I thought.

When i was little, i once did a handstand on a wasp, that hurt :mad:, and i also put my hand in my coat pocket in the newsagents to get my money out and got stung by a bee that was hiding in there.

I got stung in the mouth when I was younger.

I was about 7 and on a merry-go round on the beach somewhere. I could see my parents and suddenly realised my Dad was heading to the Ice-cream Van, I wanted to make sure he got me one to (though he was anyway).

I started shouting to him and as we were going round and round the wasp just flew into my mouth and stung me :( I spat it out but the damage was done! It was very very painful, the Ice-cream was used to take the swelling down then my Dad had to go back and fetch me another!

I was in a tent with my hubby a couple of years ago when a wasp few in . My heroic hubby wacked the wasp with a plastic plate straight into my cleavage . I watched it in slow motion sting it's sharp bum into my flesh . We had to use a knife to scrape the sting out and my breast swelled like a balloon ......slightly painful :(

I was in a tent with my hubby a couple of years ago when a wasp few in . My heroic hubby wacked the wasp with a plastic plate straight into my cleavage . I watched it in slow motion sting it's sharp bum into my flesh . We had to use a knife to scrape the sting out and my breast swelled like a balloon ......slightly painful :(

Did you ask your hubby if he was dropping a hint about breast enlargement? :D

I was stung right on the tip of my nipple by a bee when i was younger. That tickled :|

Archived