Help with address corroboration

My wife's cousin needs to provide evidence of the actual dates that she lived at both 98 Mansfield Road and 6B Roxton Road.

Her name is Adrienne Lawrence, she lived with her parents Frank and Marina Lawrence at Mansfield Road, but just with her mother at Roxton Road. She thinks that she lived at Mansfield Road from 1961 to 1970 and then Roxton Road for a short time.

She is attempting to claim pension benefits, any help will be appreciated.

Sorry, I should have said, she has lived in the USA for over 40 years.

My wife's cousin needs to provide evidence of the actual dates that she lived at both 98 Mansfield Road and 6B Roxton Road.

Her name is Adrienne Lawrence, she lived with her parents Frank and Marina Lawrence at Mansfield Road, but just with her mother at Roxton Road. She thinks that she lived at Mansfield Road from 1961 to 1970 and then Roxton Road for a short time.

She is attempting to claim pension benefits, any help will be appreciated.

Sorry, I should have said, she has lived in the USA for over 40 years.

Was she working in the US for the entire time (assuming she went over around the age of 22)? If so, she should be able to claim US Social Security over the age of 62 - which will probably be worth more than her UK pension

She cant claim both her UK Pension and her US one.

Was she working in the US for the entire time (assuming she went over around the age of 22)? If so, she should be able to claim US Social Security over the age of 62 - which will probably be worth more than her UK pension

She cant claim both her UK Pension and her US one.

Many thanks, she was 23 when she went over, married a serviceman who she met whist working on a US base in Germany. She is still married to the same guy, has three kids and is a US citizen.

Where could I find something in writing to the effect that she cant claim pensions on both sides of the pond? She's like a dog with a bone, I would love to send her a link that will convince her.

Many thanks, she was 23 when she went over, married a serviceman who she met whist working on a US base in Germany. She is still married to the same guy, has three kids and is a US citizen.

Where could I find something in writing to the effect that she cant claim pensions on both sides of the pond? She's like a dog with a bone, I would love to send her a link that will convince her.

I think her UK pension will be based on her contributions. As she was only 23 when she went to the USA, and spent time in Germany before that, she won't have had time to pay in much. Her UK National Insurance number should be the key to knowing how much she paid in and then it should just be a case of establishing who she is through ID.

http://www.ssa.gov/international/Agreement_Pamphlets/uk.html

Might be a good start. Tells her what shes entitled to and more so.

I only know youre not entitled to both as my mother is about the same age as your sister and was looking into it for her. Thought, even if it was an extra $100 a month, it would make all the difference when shes fully retired. Its unfortunate you cant claim both, but I think SS will put the credit shes earned here against what she has there.. If that makes sense?

Archived