Anyone know if there's any tickets left for Manor Operatics Panto?

Rich

Originally posted by ormester

i believe there are tickets left but ring first should be good firsttime city hall since redevelopment sheffield arena last year was a good experience though

I heard there was complaints last year about the acoustics in the Arena.. Think there was a thing in the Star about it iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

If they have any left you need to contact Mabel Delamore on 01709 365108.The panto runs fromDec 27-Jan 8th.Best panto ever,Dont need these celebrities Manor Operatic have such talent its unreal.been going for years and would never miss.

Originally posted by djbob

If they have any left you need to contact Mabel Delamore on 01709 365108.The panto runs fromDec 27-Jan 8th.Best panto ever,Dont need these celebrities Manor Operatic have such talent its unreal.been going for years and would never miss.

Yeah I'd agree with that, the Pantos at the Lyceum which often have people off TV in them, I dunno they just seem too contrived and a bit well, too formal to me... With the Manor Operatics ones they always have a pastry chucking bit regardless of what Panto it is they're doing, which the kids love :lol: and they get the little kids up on stage after the encores for games and stuff, and it's always the littlest one that walks away with the best stuff.

Archived