Serious help needed fast ?

Just when you thought your wedding plans were going fine you have everything wrote down and you have a scrap book of all your ideas and iys all fitting together like a jigsaw and then ------- , Yesterday i walked into Clinton Cards to get some invites as i messed up my old 1s as the town hall carnt let me know what time my wedding is as the rooms are being refurbed so fingers crossed mid January 2012 i will have a time, Anyway im there looking at invites and my huby to be being his normal joking self starts flirting with the women tidying the cards lol asking if we can have our invites 2 for 1 as some of the wedding things in there are after all laughing and joking we got onto talking wedding reception..... Well it was booked in the stars and Mayfair for the 25th Aug 2012 costing £999 (wedding package) colours were baby pink and ivory balloons costing £250 balloon package, and wedding flowers £150 all done by the same lady who doing my balloon. The lady in the shop talked us through their balloon package to find out if we go with them we will save quite a bit of money and she also said that its silly spending lots of money on a reception when were having our wedding at registry office, After mind boggled we have decided to throw the towel in Cancel Stars and Mayfair and our balloon lady and book Club Baize at Beighton and save ourselfs £800 yea it might not be as nice as Stars but it will still be perfect and at more than half the cost also were going with Clinton Cards for balloons. Another problem as our colour was Baby Pink and Fuscia its now changed as i saw some balloon in Clintons Baby Pink and Black looks lovely together so all my flowers have to change again can anyone suggest a flower that can incorporate baby pink and black all help will be grateful

Thankyou Lyndsay

Ps sorry to bore you with the essay x:loopy:

You can have pink flowers maybe roses and then black gems between with black ribbon to hold the bouquets, for the button holes you could have pink rose one with the gems with them and a black bow below for ladies for men they could not have the bow, for table arrangements you can have your roses and have black medalina sticks to add to them and maybe some pink wax flower in them.

Yea we only paid £20 not really fussed about losing it let me know how your went chuk xx

Oh good! I paid the whole £200 deposit, although they did tell me I could pay it in bits, but if someone else wanted my date they would have to give it to them if I couldn't pay the lot before they did. Will let you know how I get on :)

How much is Clintons balloon package btw? x

I love flowers with black feathers in them all your ideas sound brill im spoilt for choice think im going to look on google images and look at some ideas print off and choose they start from £4.50 for the trio of balloon with weight think were decorating all our room for just under £100 pop in and have a little look keep your options open huni xxx:)

Archived