Serious help needed fast ?

A balloon trio is 3 balloons with weight as prices stand at the minute there £4.50 for them, They have a booklet in their shops with all differant kinds of balloon and options you can go for, As my room that im having now isnt half as nice as Stars i dont want to go all out and go mad on gowjus balloons for people not to respect the work put into them if you get me ? In the new reception i have 15 tables so im trying to keep it minimal but still make it look lush x

Hi just to clarify....

Balloon package at £250 consists of......

17 tables of 3 pearl balloons including table weights, 4 x cloud nine clusters for alcove seating area, 2 x single strand pearl arch over dance floor, 3 x balloon columns to entrance and 2 x Topiary Trees or 3 x Cloud 9 balloon clusters for buffet tables

http://www.stars-mayfair.co.uk/room_decor.php

Hi just to clarify....

Balloon package at £250 consists of......

17 tables of 3 pearl balloons including table weights, 4 x cloud nine clusters for alcove seating area, 2 x single strand pearl arch over dance floor, 3 x balloon columns to entrance and 2 x Topiary Trees or 3 x Cloud 9 balloon clusters for buffet tables

http://www.stars-mayfair.co.uk/room_decor.php

Ahhh yes, I got confuzzled there! Because, I was deciding over the decor, and decided not to go over board with balloons, and that I would just have balloons on tables and not the whole hog. I had the price of £250 in my head for the total package. You're still more expensive than Clintons for the balloon trio though, but the extra 50p per table is obviously for you to set it up, might consider it actually x

Btw blovelys (is it Suzanne?) do you know if Stars would allow me to attach a smallish balloon drop net to the ceiling over the dancefloor? x

Hey up we asked Sue if we could have an exploding balloon but she pointed out how low the ceilings are and there was no chance of that but she did suggest confetti canons, Have you got facebook sue has her own page bloomin Lovelys she has lots of pics on there hope that helps x:)

Archived