Parking at Ponds Forge

Nebby

I'm going to join this place for it's swimming pool!

What is parking like? I'm going during the day when not working then going after 7pm.

The posts I found about it here were all old, going back to 2007.

Is there anyway to get free parking?

parking is awful! Queue to get in the carpark in an evening and the road parking is always full and overpriced. I got a parking ticket there at about 8pm for "parking in a space designated for taxis" Just near the carpark entrance.

From Ponds Forge Website...........

Parking Car Park Prices

There is limited on site parking at Ponds Forge, with dedicated disabled spaces on the top level.

We have a designated parking area for bicycles.

We recommend that you park just across the road at Castle Gate Q-Park, Broad Street where discounted prices will be honoured for Ponds Forge customers.

Please collect a discounted car parking ticket from Main Reception at Ponds Forge. Monday - Sunday: £1 per hour up to a maximum of £6 (terms and conditions apply).

From Ponds Forge Website...........

Parking Car Park Prices

There is limited on site parking at Ponds Forge, with dedicated disabled spaces on the top level.

We have a designated parking area for bicycles.

We recommend that you park just across the road at Castle Gate Q-Park, Broad Street where discounted prices will be honoured for Ponds Forge customers.

Please collect a discounted car parking ticket from Main Reception at Ponds Forge. Monday - Sunday: £1 per hour up to a maximum of £6 (terms and conditions apply).

Yes, thanks. I read this but it seems from other posts I've seen it's not quite reality as it's murder to find a place. I'll find this Castle Gate Q-Park...hopefully it's not too far.

DO NOT PARK IN Q PARK-I was with my kids all last week and on the first day I parked in there, it cost me £3-80 for just over an hour to park! But on the other hand, parking at ponds forge can be a nightmare, but hell of a lot cheaper

Hi there,

Just to let you know that if car park is busy at Ponds Forge, then users of the centre get a discounted rate of just £1.00 per hour at Q-Park (just go to Ponds Forge reception after your activity to get a stamp).

I hope this helps

Thanks

Neil

Ponds Forge

Hi there,

Just to let you know that if car park is busy at Ponds Forge, then users of the centre get a discounted rate of just £1.00 per hour at Q-Park (just go to Ponds Forge reception after your activity to get a stamp).

I hope this helps

Thanks

Neil

Ponds Forge

I wish I knew this last week! Otherwise I wouldn't of left the other post...

Archived