Ian Brown Gig Tonight!!!

SWFC00

wtf!!! where???

how've I missed that one?

it'll be class lad, saw him in Leeds last year and what he lacks in vocal skills is certainly made up for in presence and general atmosphere!!.......got tickets for him in Manc in a few weeks...can.not.wait!

Just got back from the gig.... WOW :wow: What a night!

He was playing at Doncaster Dome, it was'nt that well advertised to be honest. Was a really good atmosphere & he had a laugh and a joke with the crowd.

Mani was at the gig aswell (did'nt play together) but still...

Played four Roses' songs all-together.

Highlight was probably the final song "Waterfall". Low point was when he did a version of "Submission" by the Pistols. Was great to hear it live, but he murdered it if I'm being honest.

Overall though an amazing gig :thumbsup:

I saw Mani outside, having a fag! Didn't really notice him until he was pointed out to me, but once I heard his dulcet tones, there was no mistaking the little fella!

Brilliant gig... Brown just gets better and better. Oh, I hope the Roses rumours for next year are true! :D

The mans a legend , i saw him twice last yea and once this year ,was very tempted to go to the dome but other gigs id prefere to go to (BRMC ,Subways and stands)

Originally posted by feargal

Brilliant gig... Brown just gets better and better. Oh, I hope the Roses rumours for next year are true! :D

Never ,heard them rumours for some time now i dont belive it'll ever happen!

Originally posted by SWFC00

Highlight was probably the final song "Waterfall". Low point was when he did a version of "Submission" by the Pistols. Was great to hear it live, but he murdered it if I'm being honest.

Overa

ha i know what you mean i saw him at V this year and he did submission and it was awful then,why he continues to do it i dunno

Originally posted by Snakey_B

Never ,heard them rumours for some time now i dont belive it'll ever happen!

Be good though, eh SnakeyB?! Although, on second thoughts, would it be as good as we want it to be? Reunions are generally a massive let down.

Still, bet Squire could do with the money - he seems to be very quiet at present.

Archived