Anyone been to ibiza

I'm off to Ibiza in 2 weeks staying at piscis park in San Antonio and wanting to no what it's like and how much it is for a drink in the clubs were off all inclusive might take 600 with me is That enough I been told it's expensive ???

Depends where you go - the bars in San Antonio aimed at Brit package tourist arent that expensive - but if you go to on of the big "super clubs" (Pacha, Space etc etc)- you're looking at E30- E65 to get in and a bottle of water is E10 and a beer E12-15.. ouch...

Depends where you go - the bars in San Antonio aimed at Brit package tourist arent that expensive - but if you go to on of the big "super clubs" (Pacha, Space etc etc)- you're looking at E30- E65 to get in and a bottle of water is E10 and a beer E12-15.. ouch...

true. but the memorys you take back home are priceless!!!

take a week off when you get back to recover!!

if theres a few of you, when in san an, barter with the barstaff they wan you to drink in their bar. we got free bottle of vodka a ther were about 15 of us, we wouldn't go in unless we got a full bottle between us. 3rd bar we were drunk, as was very cheap as well. bt you can get ripped off

ENJOY

I went back in 2006 and its easily the best holiday ive ever been on

It can be pricey depending on where you go. The super clubs like amnesia, space etc are expensive, when we went to amnesia we paid about 40euro to get in. That was with a discount ticket from our hotel and on a standard night. Will be alot more if its a CREAM night or they have a TOP DEEJAY on :cool: Drink wise it was 5euro for the smallest bottle of water ever and 15euro for a bottle of budwiser (i didnt bother drinking when i went, as im tight)

The smaller clubs, based in San Antonio, Es paradis and Eden are abit cheaper. What we did to save on cash is start everynight on the westend and get as fueled up as you can. The bars all have PRs who will do anything to get you into their bars, so they'll give you great offers. Also buy some booze from the 'offy' and drink in your room before you head out.

You are only really going to splash out in the clubs.

Ive just returned from 'AYIA NAPA' and i took 600, that was selfcatering, eating out everynight and drinking (didnt go to no clubs though) and i came back with change :) i think you'll have enough with 600

Archived