Anyone been to ibiza

Remember not to drink tooooo much .. "by the third bar we were drunk" .. great stuff bladesufc1 .. That's wh I LOVE San Antonio. Thank god it wasn't quite as bad when I worked there back in 1982.

whats wrong with that? we only spent about €10 each so i'm not complaining, you know nothing about me fella, so keep your comments to yourself

Piscis Park is very close to the centre of San An town (near "The Egg"). Within 2 minutes walk of the West End and 5 minutes in the other direction to Ibiza Rocks bar, Orange Bar, Linekers(:gag:), Corner bar.

Not sure if Piscis Park is part of the GPS group of hotels. If it is, be very, very careful with your money/passports/valuables. Even is safety deposits! Might be worth taking an atm card and withdrawing bits and pieces.

Again about 5 minutes walk to Es Paradis, Eden and the Bungy Ball!

You are 15 minutes walk to the sunset strip bars (Mambo/Cafe Del Mar). Well worth a visit but a lot more pricey.

If you fancy a different night out/few beers to warm up, then get the water taxi/bus/taxi over to San An Bay. There's a new bar this season called Scooters, run by a Sheffield lad. Only a small bar, but great place. BN3 over that end as well has a lot of the club pre parties.

The West End looks like one street, but there are loads of bars off it down the little side streets, and they are the ones to aim for for the cheap rounds if that is what you want.

PM me if you want anymore info.

Jim

I think Ibiza is the last place throughout time and space that any selfrespecting person would go

There's a lot more to Ibiza than one street full of bars. Some of the scenery and places on the island are wonderful. Admittedly, there are a fair few holes as well.

What's your definition of a selfrespecting person Mecky?

There's a lot more to Ibiza than one street full of bars. Some of the scenery and places on the island are wonderful. Admittedly, there are a fair few holes as well.

What's your definition of a selfrespecting person Mecky?

Someone who doesn't even think about going to Ibiza let alone set foot on there :hihi:

I think Ibiza is the last place throughout time and space that any selfrespecting person would go

The British have got a very distorted view of Ibiza - there's a couple of areas of San Antonio that meet all the brits on the booze abroad stereotypes - but thats one town of quite a big island. Its a beautiful place - and once you're away from all the package tourist bits - really chilled.

Even if the original poster is on a lads slay up - i'd advise to at least once get the bus up to Ibiza old town (they pretty much run 24 hrs) and spend a night up there. The beer will be more expensive - but its very different to what you can get in the UK and worth experiencing once.

Archived