Sushi bar in town - any info?

fridayfeelin

• 3 weeks later...

I have also tried this place too. Their sushi, I would say is the best so far in Sheffield. The chef is apparently a guy who went to Japan to pick up the skill, and is Japanese himself. So the passion is definitely there. I can taste the ingredients and flavouring pretty well. Nice place. :)

I have also tried this place too. Their sushi, I would say is the best so far in Sheffield. The chef is apparently a guy who went to Japan to pick up the skill, and is Japanese himself. So the passion is definitely there. I can taste the ingredients and flavouring pretty well. Nice place. :)

This made me chuckle, even if it was unintentional!

This made me chuckle, even if it was unintentional!

Why is that funny ? To me, it just means that the guy is going out of his way to learn something from a professional standard that he really wants to excel at. Kudos to him, I'll say. He isn't exactly out to make a quick buck he is ?

Just like, not everybody knows good ale or beer just cos they call themselves English. :rolleyes:

Anyway, kudos to him. Don't care what you say. :hihi:

(I think he is ethnically Japanese... oh never mind. I know I will get stuck at that ethnicity, citizenship business, and then we'd be here all day! lol.)

Why is that funny ? To me, it just means that the guy is going out of his way to learn something from a professional standard that he really wants to excel at. Kudos to him, I'll say. He isn't exactly out to make a quick buck he is ?

Just like, not everybody knows good ale or beer just cos they call themselves English. :rolleyes:

Anyway, kudos to him. Don't care what you say. :hihi:

(I think he is ethnically Japanese... oh never mind. I know I will get stuck at that ethnicity, citizenship business, and then we'd be here all day! lol.)

lol, I was laughing at the fact you said he was Japanese but went to Japan to learn the trade. Not the rest of it. It just made me laugh!

lol, I was laughing at the fact you said he was Japanese but went to Japan to learn the trade. Not the rest of it. It just made me laugh!

:hihi: Logically, you can say that actually... Just like Australians calling themselves Brits. Well, they are ethnically still British even if 2-3 generations removed. Nothing makes sense in this world any more, I don't think.

Did you see the big spiders coming out of the woodwork cos of the rain ? :D

Archived