Public transport from Sheffield centre to Hellaby

Hi folks,

I'm trying to figure out a way to commute from Sheffield Centre to Hellaby. Does anyone do this or can recommend a service which fits the bill? I've looked on the Firstgroup website but it I cannot make sense of it.

There was a previous thread on the forum:-

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=97831

but I've checked the routes on the First website and they don't seem to exist any more. Besides, aint there more bus companies than just First?

I'd be happy to get the train to Rotherham and then a bus from there if anyone knows the service.

I appreciate any assistance on this as the bus timetables are starting to break my mind.

Cheers.

Train to Rotherham, or if you want it to be cheaper, X78, then the 1 or 2 t Maltby - 35 mins on X78, 12 mins on Train andabout 30+ mins on 1 or 2... Three trains an hour, occasionally 4, dep what travel time is, X78 every ten mins and the 1 and 2 are both fairly frequent :)

It's for School kids actually aged 10 and above, to teach them about stuff like anti-social behaviour, drug and alcohol awareness, knife crime etc.

I know cos I've worked there nearly 3 years.

I've worked with naughty boys and girls 16+ for years, but never come across this? Are you a member of the 'crucial crew'?

I've worked with naughty boys and girls 16+ for years, but never come across this? Are you a member of the 'crucial crew'?

Yep, I am....

Going back to work on the 23rd of September at the new place in Hellaby, on the industrial estate.

Archived