Karate at Hillsborough Leisure Center - Any good for children?

You could try Pilsung Taekwondo, they run sessions every Saturday at Hillsborough leisure centre 1 - 2:30. The classes are run by Andy Hill who is very knowledgable and friendly to all ages. Classes are £5.00 per session. Me and my son started just over a year ago and have never looked back. The classes are a mixture of all ages and abilities, no egos, we are all there to learn.

It looks like a very popular session at Hillsborough Leisure Centre. We don't tend to mix juniors and adults at my club unless we have to.

Sheffield Jitsu Club will be starting sessions at Hillsborough Arena Sports Association soon if you want to give us a try? See the martial arts directory thread for details.

• 6 months later...
You could try Pilsung Taekwondo, they run sessions every Saturday at Hillsborough leisure centre 1 - 2:30. The classes are run by Andy Hill who is very knowledgable and friendly to all ages. Classes are £5.00 per session. Me and my son started just over a year ago and have never looked back. The classes are a mixture of all ages and abilities, no egos, we are all there to learn.

Agreed, I got my black belt in TKD with Pilsung, good instruction and cater for all ages.

Bodyflo fitness & Combat sports on Hawksley avenue, Hillsborough, S6 2BG do a great kids Thai boxing class on Tues at 4pm and Sat at 9.30am. This is taught by Daniel Huson, former European and World Muay Thai champion.

Contact 01142343103 or e-mail bodyflofitness@gmail.com for more info

Visit our website http://www.bodyflofitness.co.uk

Archived