RecommendedWedding Photographer/Videographer

Thanks for your response livestrong. I take on board what you are saying but our photographer was/ is registered withe SWPP if you are familiar with them. I'm not looking for you to make judgement's on him or his work, I just don't want anyone else to feel the disappointment that we feel regarding our Wedding Photograph's. As you state, there is no second chance.

Thanks

It may just be me but looking at the SWPP website it seems pretty much like anyone can apply for a membership. I may be wrong though but it appears all you need is a website, enter some details, pay a fee and then "you are a member" and you have a listing on their website.

I stand by what I said though. People hiring a wedding photographer should ensure they see portfolio examples from multiple complete weddings, the photographer should have a proper contract (see the client > client paperwork section on my website for example contracts), should be fully insured and have backup gear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Feline, you poor thing, thats so sad. Have you spoken to the photographer? Does he know why you are upset and disappointed? Has he not offered to do anything to help sort this out?

We would be DEVASTATED if one of our clients were so upset and would do everything in our power to try and do things to help.

Archived