Just bought a Flag pole.

Which flag should I have on my pole?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which flag should I have on my pole?

Ebay £100 delivered.

Because I guess it wouldn't be very patriotic buying your English flag and pole from a Chinese source...or would it?

One really couldn't make it up...poor old Quinnwok, suckered into buying a Union Jack and Flag of St George that wasn't even made in Blighty, hang your head in shame Quinny-dipstick! :hihi:

"As direct importers of this item we have sold over 2000 of these through ebay and retail outlets and supply both private households and businesses."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20ft-FLAGPOLE-ALUMINIUM-FLAG-POLE-2-FLAGS-/170590373427?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Garden_GardenOrnaments_JN&hash=item27b7fa8633#ht_4680wt_1139

One really couldn't make it up...poor old Quinnwok, suckered into buying a Union Jack and Flag of St George that wasn't even made in Blighty, hang your head in shame Quinny-dipstick! :hihi:

"As direct importers of this item we have sold over 2000 of these through ebay and retail outlets and supply both private households and businesses."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20ft-FLAGPOLE-ALUMINIUM-FLAG-POLE-2-FLAGS-/170590373427?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Garden_GardenOrnaments_JN&hash=item27b7fa8633#ht_4680wt_1139

:hihi: It looks like the mods have taken pity on Quinnwok by giving him some much needed r&r.

What exactly is Great about Britain? We live in fear of walking down the street, getting mugged or worse, sometimes by children. Robbed in our own homes. Now we have riots in major cities, so I can't see you why would want one

(get's coat):D

:hihi: It looks like the mods have taken pity on Quinnwok by giving him some much needed r&r.

If that's the case I suspect the hissy fit he's currently experiencing will have him burning said flags on a bonfire and using the flag pole to beat his confused dog with :D:cry::D

Not me, I do it because it shows how unpatriotic they look (and probably are) when they claim to be a "patriot" yet they can't even get the flag flown the correct way.

Never read such nonsense. You're claiming a person flying the Union Flag out of some sense of their own patriotism, actually isn't patriotic and that those feelings of pride in their nation actually don't exist, simply on your say so? :loopy:

Archived