Kickboxing/Tae Kwon Do in S11 Wanted PAYG

Hiya Does anyone know of a kick boxing type class (ideally around S11) which is Pay as you go, most want to pay monthly or tie you into contracts. My aim is to keep fit and enjoy it rather than competitions and the gradings which they all seem to push for. I tried one on Greystones Road/Dobbin hill which was great but you can only pay monthly and to go once a week works out expensive. Also tried Castle which were awful and had the hard sell trying to get you to sign up to a very expensive deal.

Thanks

We train at Little London rd, S8... classes your after are Mon 6.30pm and Wed 7.30pm..

sure theres other clubs that pay as you train.. try a few out... fetails of our gym are on our website... good luck.

We are a Muay Thai gym based at the bottom of effingham rd, Attercliffe, S9 We have classes every evening. We offer pay as you go or money saving monthly membership.

If you would like any more info you can either PM or call me 07707181649.

We also have a info page on facebook " Thanapron Muay Thai camp " which provides lots of details/info about us.

I used to train with Graham years ago at Dobbin Hill/Greystones now train with Farhad at Sheffield Kickboxing Club which is on Sidney St, I can highly recommend it.

I have also trained at Lotar's Club a few times which is another great club, down to earth and really good tuition.

I have also done one of the interclubs at Thanapron not trained there but they seem like a sound bunch and the tuition is supposed to be spot on. There are a lot of good clubs in sheffield so try a few and see which one suits you best.

Rob

Hiya Does anyone know of a kick boxing type class (ideally around S11) which is Pay as you go, most want to pay monthly or tie you into contracts. My aim is to keep fit and enjoy it rather than competitions and the gradings which they all seem to push for. I tried one on Greystones Road/Dobbin hill which was great but you can only pay monthly and to go once a week works out expensive. Also tried Castle which were awful and had the hard sell trying to get you to sign up to a very expensive deal.

Thanks

Hi Monty

We have people who Grade at our club, and thats their choice. We also have people who Compete (and do very well at it LOL) but again the people who Compete are kept well away from the rest of the club , they even have their own sessions.:hihi: (the nutters)

It is £5 each time you come

The very fact that our Fighters do well in competition is testament to the Fact that AFK Students are taught very good Technique.

The other gyms Thanapron and Kapap are both very good gyms as well. Kapap is very street based while Thanapron is very Traditional Thai.

Try us all out, we are all good friends and wont be offended if you stick with one of the other brothers instead ;)

I used to train with Graham years ago at Dobbin Hill/Greystones now train with Farhad at Sheffield Kickboxing Club which is on Sidney St, I can highly recommend it.

I have also trained at Lotar's Club a few times which is another great club, down to earth and really good tuition.

I have also done one of the interclubs at Thanapron not trained there but they seem like a sound bunch and the tuition is supposed to be spot on. There are a lot of good clubs in sheffield so try a few and see which one suits you best.

Rob

I would like to back up what Robert has just said. AFK which is on http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk , is one of the best if not the very best Kickboxing club. There are no ego heads no idiots, just friendly people. Both the staff and the students are friendly and helpful especially to newcomers. People from other clubs often pop along to train and enjoy paying our club a visit. The tuition is spot on and you can take it as laid back or a s seriously as you like.

I would like to back up what Robert has just said. AFK which is on http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk , is one of the best if not the very best Kickboxing club. There are no ego heads no idiots, just friendly people. Both the staff and the students are friendly and helpful especially to newcomers. People from other clubs often pop along to train and enjoy paying our club a visit. The tuition is spot on and you can take it as laid back or a s seriously as you like.

Thanks for that Toreador !!!

At AFK, http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk there is something for everyone!!!

If you are a New Beginner then you can train on:

*NEW STARTERS !!!

Monday or Thursday at 830pm (or even both :hihi: )

Or even Tuesday @ 7pm.

*FIGHTERS!!!

If you have done a bit before and range from quite good to championship standard then you will be welcome at our Fighters Class (if you can hack it ;) )

Monday @ 7-830pm or Friday @ 730-830pm

*KEEP FITTERS !!!

If all you want to do is just come along and punch and kick one of our 20 punchbags, speedballs , floor to ceiling balls or maize bags then :

Open Bagwork Class, Friday @630pm is for you.

*WOMEN ONLY !!!

We have a womens only group if you are a female new starter but are nervous about starting in a larger group or a mixed class

Thursday 730-830pm

Any of the above Classes ring :

07775 914155

Archived