Who is this lady?

For years I have watched the snooker with my husband, not that I am all that bothered about it but I enjoyed picking out the same people in the audience that always seemed to be there. One particular couple were, a dark haired middle aged man and his blonde wife. Every year they were there, usually on the front row. One day, coming home from work I called into the C&A and there was a lady in the next changing room. I could hear her husband chatting up the assistants and having a laugh with them, with a typical Yokshire accent. When I came out, I saw that it was the same couple. I wish I had spoken to them, I felt as if I already knew them. Time went on and one year we were in the Lyceum on the same night as the snooker final. As we looked down into Tudor square, there were some Marquee's for the dignitaries, and there they were with Geoffey Archer. Years have gone by and now the lady atends the snooker on her own quite a few years older, but then so am I. She is still very smart and always sits on the front row at nearly every session. But, who is she? Can anyone answer my query?

For years I have watched the snooker with my husband, not that I am all that bothered about it but I enjoyed picking out the same people in the audience that always seemed to be there. One particular couple were, a dark haired middle aged man and his blonde wife. Every year they were there, usually on the front row. One day, coming home from work I called into the C&A and there was a lady in the next changing room. I could hear her husband chatting up the assistants and having a laugh with them, with a typical Yokshire accent. When I came out, I saw that it was the same couple. I wish I had spoken to them, I felt as if I already knew them. Time went on and one year we were in the Lyceum on the same night as the snooker final. As we looked down into Tudor square, there were some Marquee's for the dignitaries, and there they were with Geoffey Archer. Years have gone by and now the lady atends the snooker on her own quite a few years older, but then so am I. She is still very smart and always sits on the front row at nearly every session. But, who is she? Can anyone answer my query?

Was Jeffrey Archer handing £2k to her?

Is that the same Jeffrey Archer that didnt have spots on his back.?

"July 1987: He successfully sues the Daily Star. The judge, Mr Justice Caulfield, famously questions in his summing up why a man with such a "fragrant" wife would pay for sex. Archer is awarded £500,000 in damages."

The very one.

Archived