Dental insurance.

My mouth is a disgrace. I need many fillings from drinking too many fizzy drinks over the years and I suspect I need a crown.

I cannot afford to go to a dentist. I have not been to see a dentist in many years because I am scared of being told off and I am scared of the price.

Can I get a dental insurance that will cost me so much per month and will cover work that needs to be done? Or before I am accepted to the plan does a dentist have to look in my mouth and say I have perfect teeth?

If dental insurance is a good idea can anyone recommend?

Thanks ever so much.

My mouth is a disgrace. I need many fillings from drinking too many fizzy drinks over the years and I suspect I need a crown.

I cannot afford to go to a dentist. I have not been to see a dentist in many years because I am scared of being told off and I am scared of the price.

Can I get a dental insurance that will cost me so much per month and will cover work that needs to be done? Or before I am accepted to the plan does a dentist have to look in my mouth and say I have perfect teeth?

If dental insurance is a good idea can anyone recommend?

Thanks ever so much.

Why can't you afford a dentist? Register with an NHS dentist, treatment is about a third of the cost of private treatment. If you are on benefits you can add the cost to all the other freebies.

Archived