No illegal drugs in Amy Winehouse.

There was much made in the reports at the time of her death, that she had been "clean" of drugs for a few weeks.

There was speculation back then, that her body may have gone into some form of "shock" at not having drugs. (It is known:- it's a more severe form of the symptoms you see when someone goes "cold-Turkey")

There was much made in the reports at the time of her death, that she had been "clean" of drugs for a few weeks.

There was speculation back then, that her body may have gone into some form of "shock" at not having drugs. (It is known:- it's a more severe form of the symptoms you see when someone goes "cold-Turkey")

A few weeks wouldn't do it, unless she had her stomach pumped out.

A few weeks wouldn't do it, unless she had her stomach pumped out.

No, poppins, it is an actual, god-honest well-known phenomenon that happens to people who have a long-term dependency.

It's particularly known amongst alcohol abusers. The withdrawal of the drug the abuser is dependent on can send the body into shock, and cause the heart to stop. As I said above, it's like a severe form of the effects of Cold Turkey.

The drug the person is dependent on has to be weaned away, rather than a sudden stop.

No, poppins, it is an actual, god-honest well-known phenomenon that happens to people who have a long-term dependency.

It's particularly known amongst alcohol abusers. The withdrawal of the drug the abuser is dependent on can send the body into shock, and cause the heart to stop. As I said above, it's like a severe form of the effects of Cold Turkey.

The drug the person is dependent on has to be weaned away, rather than a sudden stop.

What was the drug she was craving, crack/cocaine/alcohol/heroine/methadone/cannabis ???

Could it be that she hammered her body to the extreme and it couldn't take it any more, i think it was a build up of abuse not one certain thing, especially at that age.

What was the drug she was craving, crack/cocaine/alcohol/heroine/methadone/cannabis ???

Could it be that she hammered her body to the extreme and it couldn't take it any more, i think it was a build up of abuse not one certain thing, especially at that age.

That one the worst IMO. It makes you want to eat beans upside down. A total killer. So sad.

Archived