What's your favourite word to type?

I like typing certain words. Maybe it's the way I type but some words allow my fingers to do a little keyboard dance.

My favourite word of the moment is banarama. It's great to type, you can do it really fast too. What's yours?

bananarama

Which is your favourite way of spelling it? :D

I like typing certain words. Maybe it's the way I type but some words allow my fingers to do a little keyboard dance...

I understand the feeling - some words do just flow from the fingers. However, being a typographic nerd, it's not the typing of the word but the viewing of it afterwards that floats my felucca. "Egypt" often sends me into paroxysms of delight.

I understand the feeling - some words do just flow from the fingers. However, being a typographic nerd, it's not the typing of the word but the viewing of it afterwards that floats my felucca. "Egypt" often sends me into paroxysms of delight.

I don't really like typing at all. If I had a favourite typed word it might be "pertness".

I always enjoy handwriting the word "Aluminium".

I'm not sure that I have any favourite words to type. I have a couple of bugbears though- pregnancy often gets and extra 'a' in the middle and Sheffield often ends up as Sheffiled (but wouldn't you know, when I try to get it wrong I can't!).

I'm still getting used to the idea that I can type without looking at the keyboard with my own quirky (oooh, actually I quite liked typing quirky) non-centred typing style that involves my left hand doing about 80% of the work. It's taken 10 years to learn how to type at a decent speed so I'm just pleased that it comes out at all. Heaven knows I struggle to handwrite all sorts of things- typing, by comparison, is so effortless.

my favourite word is " bobbar "

If you're branching out, how about 'propinquity' and 'serendipity'? Oh, and 'defenestrate', closely followed by 'exsanguinate'.

Archived