Could they be Yugoslav pilgrims?

It's the painting that just won’t go away. http://www.goodeveningeurope.com/images/painting1.jpg

A colleague looked over my shoulder today. This painting is now my wallpaper on my computer. I was convinced this was Mary and the Baby Jesus but my colleague thinks the people could be pilgrims.

All I know is the painting was featured in a video from 1989, then Yugoslavia.

I cannot use a reverse image search as this is a screen shot from a video.

Thank you for your help.

Ha ha! No this is a personal mission. The painting featured in the postcard of the 1989 Eurovision Song Contest and I study details of the contest.

I thought it was you from your avatar. I did you that DVD to Audio transfer years ago. Doing that job for you got me into Eurovision. Thanks for that. ;)

I thought it was you from your avatar. I did you that DVD to Audio transfer years ago. Doing that job for you got me into Eurovision. Thanks for that. ;)

It is so nice to find you again. I am packing to move house and to see family in Ireland. I will private message you when things calm down next week.

Archived