Kgb vouchers are they genuine

I bought one for the canvas painting that was on a couple of weeks ago- it came fine.

But one of my friends bought some hair straighteners over a month ago, and they still havent been dispatched

Prefer groupon.. 3 deals so far this month..

My friend and I went to Liverpool on a kgb deal, had a fab time. Hotel excellant, and the beds were so comfortable. Good staff, very helpful. Were we just lucky??

I bought a holiday inn deal from KGB, fell on my partners 40th, winner, we had a fantastic time. No complaints whatsoever. They couldn't do enough for us

I have had two vouchers from them and found them fine. I guess it depends on the deal. I paid with Paypal for the first deal for a bit of security. They then gave me a £5 voucher to use on another purchase so I bought another one. Both legit.

They were actually the hair cuts. The first one was for Dept 1 Hair studio on Sharrow Vale Road and was absolutley Fab! The second which I have just used this weekend was for SVQ Hair at Wickersley and it was the worst hair cut I have ever had!! Also got a free shower with my wash. That has nothing to do with KGB though. Good job it only cost £4. I was looking for a new salon and this seemed a cheap way of trying them. Back to Dept 1 Hair for me :)

Archived