8.7 million species declared on Earth

Makes me think if there are that many on THIS planet, surely there must be at least one species on another of the planets........:)

Apropos of which, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14637109

Although it's unlikely that anything more interesting than simple bacteria could possibly exist on any other planet. However, the satellite Europa is believed to have a world-girdling ocean beneath a layer of ice; all evidence found on this planet tends to suggest that anywhere that life possibly can exist, it will exist. There may well be life on Europa.

How on earth did Noah fit all those into the Ark? Let alone all those we now call dinosaurs but which some theologians (and creationists) define as antediluvian, i.e. they existed but were wiped out by the Flood and became extinct. That must have been some helluva ship!

How on earth did Noah fit all those into the Ark? Let alone all those we now call dinosaurs but which some theologians (and creationists) define as antediluvian, i.e. they existed but were wiped out by the Flood and became extinct. That must have been some helluva ship!
And don't forget there was 2 of everything.:hihi::hihi:

And don't forget there was 2 of everything.:hihi::hihi:

Surely it must have sunk?

Although it's unlikely that anything more interesting than simple bacteria could possibly exist on any other planet. However, the satellite Europa is believed to have a world-girdling ocean beneath a layer of ice; all evidence found on this planet tends to suggest that anywhere that life possibly can exist, it will exist. There may well be life on Europa.

There's also a solar system out their which is almost identical to ours in form and time. Hubble apparently found it recently...I'll see if I can find it. (not literally mind you).

Fascinating stuff.

Archived