Wasp nests do fake ones work

hmmm it didnt send the picture over as well not sure how to do that so will post a link instead

http://www.kleenezeshop.com/products/1194-waspinator.aspx

I have had it on good authority from customers this works, however i havent used it myself as i have never had a need

Hi Karen, I can assure you I've seen wasp nests regularly closer than six metres to each other. In the advert it says that wasps stear clear of unfamiliar nests, when in actual fact a colony of wasps from a larger nest will often raid smaller nests of wasps nearby and steal their grubs to feed the young in their own nests.

Regards

Quickpest.

A while ago I had an allotment at the back of the house. In fact I had two. In between I had a compost heap. One day I was rummaging around and I noticed a bunch of grass at the side of the heap so I pulled it out. The results were akin to a grenade going off. Yep, I'd disturbed a wasps' nest. Well, as you can guess, they were good and mad, I just ran. I had a pea cane in my hand so I started swatting at 'em has I stumbled up the bank.

Later my next door neighbour, who was watching the comedy from the kitchen window, said I reminded him of Tyrone Power fencing with Basil Rathbone in 'The Mark of Zorro'.

Bottles of booze? Fallen fruit flyer, fallen fruit, my old lad.

I don't have an address, it's a location. Hey, but I've another wasp story.

I once put on my working boots and after about a half hour I felt, what I thought, was a nail in my heel. Well, we were on a price so I couldn't stop to balls around with a nail in my boot, so I carried on. Come mid-day it had got worse, so at break time I took the boot off to have a look. As you'll have guessed, it was a wasp. Not one, four. And they'd all had a go at my foot. All dead mind, poor little b@@@@@'s, Not crushed or anything, just dead.

Archived