New to the forum

dazza jacks

hi lads im new to the forum and fairly new to sheffield, im from the northeast ,sunderland tyne wear,I worked on the tinsley viaduct motorway for 18 months but never fished the river below, i would love to come back and fish the river don but need to know where to park and stREET names to park in, im a keen angler and enjoy fishing for the roach, or anything really, on the tip or pole so if you could give me info on the where abouts to fish i would be really grateful

parking around the viaduct is limited. i used to park at meadowhall and fish there but you're liable to get a parking ticket now. you can park off sheffield rd going to templeborough and walk down to where the canal runs into the river. there's a couple of good pegs down there. otherwise head upstream towards brightside, plenty of parking up that way. get a sheffield a-z to help you.

saying that i'm not sure i'm happy about mackems coming to catch our fish! (only joking, good luck + tight lines)

Archived