Worst bit of driving you ever saw?

... and when she refused to move...

rip your shirt open to reveal a superman logo, and push her back up the road into a nearby parking space.

I had nowhere to go, nowhere other than backwards. She had plenty of space to pull in, and AS I PUT IN MY POST, came bumper to bumper and told me to reverse. What can I do? Turn engine off and sit there...?

She wasnt going to move. Plain and simple. Shes sat in her car waving her hand at me to move back.

What would you do out of interest?

I'd probably have turned my engine off and waited if I really didnt have to be anywhere. If she was that in a hurry she would have cracked first.

He waited all of 30 seconds whilst effing and blinding. I would have stood my ground & made her reverse.

... and when she refused to move...

rip your shirt open to reveal a superman logo, and push her back up the road into a nearby parking space.

I had nowhere to go, nowhere other than backwards. She had plenty of space to pull in, and AS I PUT IN MY POST, came bumper to bumper and told me to reverse. What can I do? Turn engine off and sit there...?

She wasnt going to move. Plain and simple. Shes sat in her car waving her hand at me to move back.

What would you do out of interest?

Read my post above :loopy:

I'd ignore him he has no concept of reality:hihi::hihi::love:

I'm not a "he" I've got more sense ;)

I'd probably have turned my engine off and waited if I really didnt have to be anywhere. If she was that in a hurry she would have cracked first.

Thank you, at least there is one other person who understands the highway code :D

That's very considerate and makes you, quite frankly, the same as her - standoffs at dawn:roll::roll:

That's very considerate and makes you, quite frankly, the same as her - standoffs at dawn:roll::roll:

I agree to a certain extent but:

1. She was in the wrong

2. It was easier ( and safer) for her to reverse a short distance into one of the many spaces she'd passed

3. It might make her think twice before being so arrogant, rude, selfish etc next time (to say nothing of being at the root of a dangerous situation)

The road near Holt House School is another hot spot!

worst was last night on snape hill lane. White van man coming towards me, black modeo parked outside Dunhams man in high vis jacket inside. As I get 50m from mondeo he decides to reverse towards white van man (and queue of traffic behind van) he then swung his wheels round to reverse down side road forcing white van man to do emergency stop whilst swerving onto my side of the road forcing me to do emergency stop then mondeo man proceeds to give me the finger :loopy:

The bloke was probably in his 50's and should know better also he had clearly not checked his mirrors but seemed to maintain he was in the right :confused: Go figure

In the passenger seat as we were driving up the M1 last weekend in the fast lane, I looked to my left and all I could see of the driver of the car next to us in the middle lane was the top of her head. I stared for a while and realised that she was texting. No hands on the wheel, head down, doing 70 in the middle lane of the M1 and texting.

There are the occasional drivers who drive off-road down the tram tracks by the pub Lawson Springs in Hillsborough. I think they must be on their way to the opticians as there are quite a few in Hillsborough:hihi:

I did something similar in Hillsborough once. I turned right out of a side road and ended up in the tram lane, blocking the tram behind me :blush:

In my defence, it was my first time driving through Hillsborough centre :D

Archived