Come on you fatties get your money out

On BBC. Radio Sheffield today ,Howard Pressman was iterviewing some one called,Carol Bowan Ball,[i think that was her name]

Now this lass who talked with a plum in her gob was telling Howi that the only way to slim was to forget all diets etc and pay the modest price of £12000 to have a tummy tuck.

She thought that any one who is a bit overweight should cough up the doe and get down to a private clinic and get it sorted.

So come on you pleasantly plumpy,s get down to Yorkshire Penny Bank tomorrow draw out the modest sum of £12000 and bingo you will be a Charles Hawtry lookalike by Sunday.

On BBC. Radio Sheffield today ,Howard Pressman was iterviewing some one called,Carol Bowan Ball,[i think that was her name]

Now this lass who talked with a plum in her gob was telling Howi that the only way to slim was to forget all diets etc and pay the modest price of £12000 to have a tummy tuck.

She thought that any one who is a bit overweight should cough up the doe and get down to a private clinic and get it sorted.

So come on you pleasantly plumpy,s get down to Yorkshire Penny Bank tomorrow draw out the modest sum of £12000 and bingo you will be a Charles Hawtry lookalike by Sunday.

I blame all them high fat bunnies

I would be very surprised if a 'tummy tuck' were to cost £ 12,000 even in a Harley Street clinic.

What does a person with 'a plum in their gob' sound like? Probably not like someone who can't pronounce the word 'the'.

Archived