How Israel takes its revenge on Palestinian children

I don't condone interrogating kids, but while on the subject I'm curious to know the view of the anti-Israel crew:

Which do you think is worse, interrogating a child, or brain-washing a child to be a suicide bomber?

Just curious.

I don't condone interrogating kids, but while on the subject I'm curious to know the view of the anti-Israel crew:

Which do you think is worse, interrogating a child, or brain-washing a child to be a suicide bomber?

Just curious.

Physical abuse and psychological abuse; Israel seems to be an expert in both fields.

Shameful.

How about they're both abhorrent?

After all, they're both the two sides of the same coin.

Indeed, and rather than answer it you just bounce it back then play silly games.

I may have to update my ignore list :rolleyes:

You asked the question.

Give us a answer?

How about they're both abhorrent?

After all, they're both the two sides of the same coin.

They're both wrong, for sure, but does anybody honestly think that subjecting a child to stress and interrogation for a few hours is as bad as making a child kill itself and others? Really?

Archived