How Israel takes its revenge on Palestinian children

Try to stick with the original comparison - we weren't talking of Israelis killing children, I asked which was the worst between interrogating a child or using a child as a suicide bomber.

That is an utterly stupid question though, the answer does not matter. It is not a competition, not an either or. You don't have to choose between whether you're going to support Israel or Palestine.

Also, you seem to be ignoring the point that torturing children is exactly the kind of thing that creates suicide bombers.

Mod Note

Posts with insults have been removed, if you can't keep it civil then don't post.

Can we start an anti Muslim thread? CXC3000 is always slagging off Israel and the MODs let it go but as soon as a thread starts being critical of Islam it gets closed.

Physical abuse and psychological abuse; Israel seems to be an expert in both fields.

Shameful.

And you accept using children as suicide bombers, firing rockets from the gardens of the houses where Palestinian children live.

Depriving children of the basic needs is acceptable to you so they can import/smuggle more arms into Gaza instead.

Yes you've certainly got your rights and wrongs as well balanced as the palestiians terrorists, it's ok rocketing a school bus after all it's only full of Israeli children.

Why do you want to start a anti Muslim thread Bassman62?

Did I say the I wanted to start an anti Islam thread? I asked if I could.

If I did it would be to create a fair balance to CXC300s constant attacks on this forum against Israelis.

To CXC3000 most Israelis are Infidels and therefore fair game for Palestinian terrorists.

It makes me wonder. I've met a few Israelis over the years and they are no better or worse than most other people.

With all these threads about Israelis being so bad, it makes me wonder if the poster has any reasoning in his mind at all. Its all hate...

Archived