How Israel takes its revenge on Palestinian children

It makes me wonder. I've met a few Israelis over the years and they are no better or worse than most other people.

With all these threads about Israelis being so bad, it makes me wonder if the poster has any reasoning in his mind at all. Its all hate...

Only ever met Israelis in 1966 in Cyprus, we got on great with them and had three great nights out with them in Troodos, Platres & Nicosia.

Those pictures prove nothing and are more than likely fakes.

So as a none Brit why are you posting on the Sheffield Forum?

Thats great

As soon as some one shows pictures of Palastinians being killed or stories about abuse the pro Israeli lot shout that its all fake :loopy:

Im sure thats what the allied forces said about concentration camps during the second world war !!

I cant understand why the UN would get involved in a civil war in Libya but not help people in an occupied land.

Shame on them all

Did I say the I wanted to start an anti Islam thread? I asked if I could.

If I did it would be to create a fair balance to CXC300s constant attacks on this forum against Israelis.

No one accused of wanting to start an anti Islam thread...they asked you why you wanted to start an anti Muslim thread.

And yes you did say you wanted to start one by qualifying it with "we". I'm presuming you are part of the "we" rather than the "them".

And no you didn't ask if you "could", you asked if you "can".

And why do you need to "balance" the issue out? If your arguments against are sound, factual and well presented you won't have a problem balancing. I have yet to read you answering a question without asking one. Your repetitive bleat seems to be one of "And you accept using children as suicide bombers" every time you type a sentence on the subject, or some inane comment about drinking in town with Israelis as a defence of their actions. As one poster has made clear, one breeds the other...on both sides. It just so happens that the thread is about the injustice dished out by the Israelis on Palestinian children. If you want to compete then start another thread on the injustice of the Palestinians on Israeli children rather than asking permission to start an anti Muslim thread.

Those pictures prove nothing and are more than likely fakes.

So as a none Brit why are you posting on the Sheffield Forum?

Let's assume their not fakes and are the real deal. What do you think bassman?

If you can't get your head around that question, on what basis are they more than likely fakes? Would it be because they're never found on the likes of Fox, CNN or the BBC? so surely can't be from a legitimate source.

If you can't get your head around that question, on what basis are they more than likely fakes? Would it be because they're never found on the likes of Fox, CNN or the BBC? so surely can't be from a legitimate source.

The question is why try and show such pictures? ahhhh, public opinion the great leveller to promote your evil ways. We are not falling for it and never will.

No one accused of wanting to start an anti Islam thread...they asked you why you wanted to start an anti Muslim thread.

I never said that I wanted to i asked if I can without it being deleted/closed.

The question was about the bias shown regarding muslim threads compared to the regular anti Israeli rantings by CXC3000.

You can't convict on hypothetical situations.

Archived