How Israel takes its revenge on Palestinian children

I never said that I wanted to i asked if I can without it being deleted/closed.

The question was about the bias shown regarding muslim threads compared to the regular anti Israeli rantings by CXC3000.

Then instead of taking your infancy to a mod on a thread, take it to the helpdesk. That way you may be seen as someone without a "get someone" banned agenda and trying to derail a thread. If you don't like the rules knob off somewhere else and give us all a break. No one is holding a muzzle to your head.

CXC3000 may have a one track agenda. If you have any facts to counter I'm sure you'll make him look a dick. What the other side do is not a counter argument..it's just one in the same.

Your whole defence of any Israeli seems to be based upon your one and only meeting of a few in 66 for a tank up. One might be forgiven for believing you agenda has nothing to do with Israel but just a Red herring so to enable you to rant about your real motive.

Rather than squeal like a playground pussy on how poorly treated you are on SF why not try to answer or challenge this: "Also, you seem to be ignoring the point that torturing children is exactly the kind of thing that creates suicide bombers"...put forward by Flammingjimmy.

Thats great

As soon as some one shows pictures of Palastinians being killed or stories about abuse the pro Israeli lot shout that its all fake :loopy:

Im sure thats what the allied forces said about concentration camps during the second world war !!

Hard to deny the Holocaust when it was there to be found with the camps still occupied with the victims.

And we know which religion the people follow who mostly deny the Holocaust don't we.

Archived