Where do you buy dog food and what type?

senora

I get the 15kg bags of Supadog from Lottie, which last me about 6 weeks, I think - price is currently £17.99, so hardly any money at all on a weekly basis.

Absolutely can't fault the service, either - very happy customer here!

vwkittie - I started Cassie off on the sensitive Supadog, because her tummy is generally quite dodgy, but she's been on the normal for a while now - there were squits to start with because I didn't change it gradually, but she settled down with it after a day or two, I think and vast majority of poos are totally fine.

Now, if I could just stop her from eating random crap in the park...

We buy raw food and terrier meal from the Real Pet Grub shop at Malin Bridge and supplement that with bones from assorted butchers, some NatureDiet wet food from Jollyes and some standard dried meat picked up from wherever.

Can you buy this in Sheffield? If i remember rightly it's just under £20 if you have it delivered and i don't drive :|

There is a lady in Greenhill who stocks it, costs £10.50 i think now.

I don't know if she would deliver it herself for you if you asked, maybe for a small fee she might but i don't know :confused:

I get the 15kg bags of Supadog from Lottie, which last me about 6 weeks, I think - price is currently £17.99, so hardly any money at all on a weekly basis.

Absolutely can't fault the service, either - very happy customer here!

vwkittie - I started Cassie off on the sensitive Supadog, because her tummy is generally quite dodgy, but she's been on the normal for a while now - there were squits to start with because I didn't change it gradually, but she settled down with it after a day or two, I think and vast majority of poos are totally fine.

Now, if I could just stop her from eating random crap in the park...

Yea interesting you should say that, she does seem a bit better now. I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to get a new bag of food if I don't have to as we're watching the pennies now due to impending redundancy..... might leave it a few more days and see how she goes.

Definitely interested in that Harringtons brand though it's a good price and seems like it's suit her

We buy raw food and terrier meal from the Real Pet Grub shop at Malin Bridge and supplement that with bones from assorted butchers, some NatureDiet wet food from Jollyes and some standard dried meat picked up from wherever.

where is real pets grub and jolly's, never heard of these before