Police shootings - Jean-Claude de Menezes

Do we honestly need another documentary about it though? Hasn't it all been said by now?

Put another record on.

i completely agree...please put a different record on and i beg of you don't do Diana again!

Tis a shame a young man died in this way, but eventually we do have to get over it and move on.

If we hadn't all seen such negligence and incompetence time and time again by our police, then it would be hard to believe wouldn't it?

So, no individual faced charges? If the judge mentioned "corporate" liability, then what sentencing was handed to the police?

Do we honestly need another documentary about it though? Hasn't it all been said by now?

Put another record on.

Obviously we did need this programme because it looks like I am not the only one who learned a great deal about the event. I take it you didn't watch it, then? If you had, maybe you'd realise that it isn't just about the killing of an innocent young man but it's the worrying picture that emerges from watching, that our police have the power to kill and don't appear to know how to use it responsibly, in fact, it looked like they couldn't run the proverbial in the brewery.

Obviously we did need this programme because it looks like I am not the only one who learned a great deal about the event. I take it you didn't watch it, then? If you had, maybe you'd realise that it isn't just about the killing of an innocent young man but it's the worrying picture that emerges from watching, that our police have the power to kill and don't appear to know how to use it responsibly, in fact, it looked like they couldn't run the proverbial in the brewery.

And then they were all found to be liars by the coroner's jury who disbelieved their claims to have issued a warning...thats the most insidious thing to me...mistakes can happen, admit them and face the consequences, but to put up a whole facade of lies points to something fundamentally wrong, and corrupt.

Just watched this DIVA, I agree it is right to re-examine the event. It is indeed frightening that the Police have seemingly been given the power to kill and use it in such an irresponsible way. However, the big question in my mind is, why did no one have the basic common sense to approach him and ask for ID. the minute he left his flat ?

Archived