Police shootings - Jean-Claude de Menezes

Do you think the police made the correct decision in this case to open fire?

This was original post yesterday so I'm curious as to why it was brought up again. I was not getting at you Grandad Malky:D:love:

This was original post yesterday so I'm curious as to why it was brought up again. I was not getting at you Grandad Malky:D:love:

A new thread was created yesterday, which was merged by the mods with an earlier one.

The police were under cover so will not have had police written all over them but I agree with the point still you would be able to tell the difference. And If they was pointing a gun at you, I would probably stop especially somewhere like a tube station where you have no where to go

As people have said, he was sitting quietly and unsuspectingly in a seat, when two armed men pounced on him, held him down and shot him at point blank range seven times in the head.

What absolutely amazes me is how they thought they could get away with a cover up with so many actual witnesses.

And how quickly the cover up was put in place with planted 'witnesses' giving false accounts to the media within minutes of the incident.

This is the real mystery.

I suspect it is about far more than a police operation that went wrong.

And it goes all the way to the top.

Archived