Rights when dealing with a police officer.

Hey look - more strawmen arguments from you.

Fix those and I may consider you worth debating with. Until then you are just shrieking.

FYI - I was in Ealing at the time of the riots me old mucker - I know what happens and I know that your proposed methods would have done not one jot to solve the problems.

Hey look - more strawmen arguments from you.

Fix those and I may consider you worth debating with. Until then you are just shrieking.

FYI - I was in Ealing at the time of the riots me old mucker - I know what happens and I know that your proposed methods would have done not one jot to solve the problems.

You were not in Ealing you liar. Am I supposed to believe that and decide you are credible!

These references to shrill and shrieking when in fact I at least am typing in silence are pointless.

What are my proposed methods then? I didn't realise you have ESP.

What's up - you feel uncomfortable with someone defending your civil rights for you?

She's so unbelievably wet and predictable. She's also grossly unrepresentative. However your stereotypical mind has already got me and my methods sorted out so you know best obviously.

Since you claim to be in Fulwood and then say you are not whose the liar?

Forget that - I know you will repsone with more abuse. As for being in Ealing I have the hotel receipts and photos of the rioting to prove it - as well as a long series of posts on this forum at the time. Go research it if you like.

I for one however have no interest whatsoever with discussing anything further with as vindictive and unpleasant a person as yourself. If you really think that accusing people of lying in public is a reasonable way to do debate then I suggest you step from behind your keyboard and try it in the real world.

Let us know how shrill you get after your punch in the gob won't you.

What's up - you feel uncomfortable with someone defending your civil rights for you?
That woman doesn't just defend civil rights - they don't need defending in the UK - she's an interfering meddler and an unnecessary pain in the side for the British judicial system. She and her kind just find ways for criminals to get on with their trade with minimal interference form the law.

Since you claim to be in Fulwood and then say you are not whose the liar?

Forget that - I know you will repsone with more abuse. As for being in Ealing I have the hotel receipts and photos of the rioting to prove it - as well as a long series of posts on this forum at the time. Go research it if you like.

I for one however have no interest whatsoever with discussing anything further with as vindictive and unpleasant a person as yourself. If you really think that accusing people of lying in public is a reasonable way to do debate then I suggest you step from behind your keyboard and try it in the real world.

Let us know how shrill you get after your punch in the gob won't you.

Bore off liar.

As for my Fulwood point, you missed it thickie.

Those who need to point out such things generally are seen as such yes. However she does perform a quite valuable role in keeping them to account, and judging from the disastrous way that Labour had been trashing civil liberties it seems she fulfils a role that needed filling.

As for her methods - well no ones perfect. But if she didn't do it someone else would. Perhaps if someone who replaced here was white, male, and called Smith there would be less vitrol against her - just a thought....

Archived